Well, something about the way Gillian Chung grasps those penis-looking award thingies (undoubtedly designed by dudes who had been informed in advance that hot girls would be holding them) makes us again remember that fun time people enjoyed these sex scandal pics from a few years ago. This may be totally not fair to her, but each time we read or hear the name “Gillian Chung,” we think about fucking.
On Oct 15, Gillian took home (representing the pop act Twins) three awards at the 11th Global Chinese Music Awards in Shanghai. In the post-awards interview, apparently people asked her about the possibility of her getting nailed regularly, err, we mean getting married. In a perfect-er world, at least a bunch of dudes would be asking her to autograph a laser print-out of this picture.
|More penis-looking awards than an ordinary girl can handle.
As you can’t really get enough of this huge, huge sex scandal mess in Hong Kong, I’m posting again all the Edison Chen sex scandal photos, including more Bobo Chan photos you’ve probably never seen before, along with photos of Rachel Ngan, Cathy Leung, and all the rest — all deliciously uncensored. Yes, all 400-plus photos of them.
A grand thanks to “Ketchupaddict” for these new, 100% working Rapidshare links you’ll find after the jump.
Rapidshare link 1
Rapidshare link 2
Straight fresh from the rumor mill, bulleted for your enjoyment:
- Just as the nude pictures scandal continued to rage, a “knight in shining armor,” actor Juno Mak, apparently offered marriage to Gillian. It went all bust, however, when another motherfarker actor came forward and said he also had nudie pictures of Gillian Chung, which may or may not be soon available on the interwebs. So Juno apparently took back the proposal, altho media reports indicate it was Gillian who rejected Juno, apparently to save face. If she still has some face, that is.
- One source close to Gillian said: “Gillian really loved Edison then and would do anything that he asked her. She thought she could hold on to him in this way. You can imagine how hurt she felt when she saw the photos and realized she was being cheated on. It’s said that Edison loves to brag to his friends about the women he has conquered.”
After the jump, Gillian and Charlene (as Twins) in a much booed Twins charity performance (video and photo). And, of course, Edison Chen.
- Gillian’s management is rumored to be considering letting go of Gillian from their stable. Along with some goodlookin’ horses.
- Gillian and her Twins partner Charlene Choi performed at a TVB charity event, only to be booed by
fans former fans (photo above, Gillian to the left). In the video clip of the said event (below), Gillian looked so cute, repentant, and sad that you wanna go up there on stage and sincerely ask her for some nice blowjob. That would take me out of depression.
- Edison is back in Hong Kong, despite the death threats from shady, underground characters. As of this writing, no one cut off his hand, yet.
- Edison announced he is quitting showbiz — he only had to fulfill his remaining contracts, which indicate he only had to make more movies and commercials for the next, I don’t know, 70 years?
- Edison sighs a lot these days, stares at emptiness, and laughs at something only he sees. He’s also begun the habit of chasing flying insects and eating them on the spot.
- The rumored divorce between Cecilia and hubby Nic Tse is apparently not true, much to our malicious dismay. In fact, Cecilia is now back for work. Darn.
- Remind me…who’s Bobo, again?
Eva Huang (Huang Shengyi) and Gillian Chung was at a press con yesterday for their new movie, Chu Shui Fu Rong or Fantastic Water Babes. The movie is about the struggles of a swimming team and — oh, let’s cut the crap. The movie is simply a vehicle for Eva and Gillian’s amazing bodies, where they will appear mostly in hot swimsuits.
Gillian Chung, looking as fresh and kissable as ever. If that’s not hot, I don’t know what is.
The mouth-watering Gillian Chung, one of Hong Kong’s pop stars, poses here with a moron. I wonder why.