Update: Edison Chen, Gillian Chung, Cecilia Cheung, And Consequences
Straight fresh from the rumor mill, bulleted for your enjoyment:
- Just as the nude pictures scandal continued to rage, a “knight in shining armor,” actor Juno Mak, apparently offered marriage to Gillian. It went all bust, however, when another motherfarker actor came forward and said he also had nudie pictures of Gillian Chung, which may or may not be soon available on the interwebs. So Juno apparently took back the proposal, altho media reports indicate it was Gillian who rejected Juno, apparently to save face. If she still has some face, that is.
- One source close to Gillian said: “Gillian really loved Edison then and would do anything that he asked her. She thought she could hold on to him in this way. You can imagine how hurt she felt when she saw the photos and realized she was being cheated on. It’s said that Edison loves to brag to his friends about the women he has conquered.”
After the jump, Gillian and Charlene (as Twins) in a much booed Twins charity performance (video and photo). And, of course, Edison Chen.
- Gillian’s management is rumored to be considering letting go of Gillian from their stable. Along with some goodlookin’ horses.
- Gillian and her Twins partner Charlene Choi performed at a TVB charity event, only to be booed by
fansformer fans (photo above, Gillian to the left). In the video clip of the said event (below), Gillian looked so cute, repentant, and sad that you wanna go up there on stage and sincerely ask her for some nice blowjob. That would take me out of depression.
- Edison is back in Hong Kong, despite the death threats from shady, underground characters. As of this writing, no one cut off his hand, yet.
- Edison announced he is quitting showbiz — he only had to fulfill his remaining contracts, which indicate he only had to make more movies and commercials for the next, I don’t know, 70 years?
- Edison sighs a lot these days, stares at emptiness, and laughs at something only he sees. He’s also begun the habit of chasing flying insects and eating them on the spot.
- The rumored divorce between Cecilia and hubby Nic Tse is apparently not true, much to our malicious dismay. In fact, Cecilia is now back for work. Darn.
- Remind me…who’s Bobo, again?